- Seminar on Gas and liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry organized by JIJE LaboGlass PLC and Agilent technologies from April 25-28/2017 for Academia, Pharma, confirmity and Research Institutes in Haramaya University, Veterinary Drug and Feed Administration and Control Authority and Addis Ababa University Collage of Natural and Computational Science.
The Seminar presentation was handled by Agilent Liquid and Gas Chromatography Product Specialists on the following objectives;
- Comprehensive portfolio of Agilent Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry principles, features and their applications.
- Comprehensive portfolio of Agilent Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry principles, features and their applications.
2.Workshop on Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopies organized by JIJE LaboGlass PLC and Agilent technologies from August 15-18/2016 for Academia, Pharma and Research Institutes in Ethiopian agriculture research institute [EARI], Addis Ababa University Collage of Natural and Computational Science and Mekelle University College of Health Sciences.
The objectives of the workshop were:
- Familiarizing comprehensive portfolio of Agilent Molecular Spectroscopy (UV-Vis, Florescence Spectro-photometer & FT-IR) instruments, their features and applications.
- Familiarization on comprehensive portfolio of Agilent Atomic Spectroscopy (AAS, MP-AES,ICP-OES, ICP-MS & ICP-QQQ) instruments, their features and applications,
Speakers were Agilent Molecular & Atomic Spectroscopy product specialists and Agilent channel partner manager.
Around 250 participants from Academia, pharma, Research Centers and manufacturing attended these successful workshops.